Most Romantic City
Paris, capital of France. It is said that France is the most romantic city in the world. It was the beginning of the 17th century, in the French German states and in Russia, almost the whole of Europe was the language of civilization and government. France started trending in fashion and culture and Paris is associated with those trends
After that in the beginning of the 19th century, French art and literature were all rage, and many of the best and most popular writers and actors had lived in or lived in Paris. This also added to that romantic reputation. Since then, it has started from the beginning of the journey and since then it is still considered the most romantic city in the world.
At that time Paris was a very fashionable honeymoon destination as part of a “Grand Tour” that many couples took when they were newlyweds. There is no difference between that time and this new era of today, even today Paris is the first choice of new married couples
France always has something that the world has admired for France. And being the capital of French Paris, Paris is always praised. Here are few famous things of Paris, France
Famous Places in Paris
• The Eiffel Tower• Perfumes
• Fashion Houses
• Cuisine (acclaimed worldwide)
• Wine (Bordeaux Burgundy, Beaujolais, Alsace, Champagne)
• Its Brands (Cognac, Armagnac, Calvados)
• Foie Gras (Duck and Goose liver)
• Baguette (French Bread)
• Its thousands + sort of cheeses
• Museums (Le louvre, Carnavalet, Grevin)
• Its Numerous Castles (Versailles, Chambord, Rambouillet,)
• Le festival de Cannes (Film festival)
• High-speed trains (TGV)
• French Kiss
When you go to Paris, here are some Tips for you: –
• Learning Basic French will take a long way to make your journey successful. Here are some words you should learn
1. Good Day = Bonjour /bon zor/
2. Good Evening = Bonsoir /bon swah/
3. Good Bye = Au Revoir /oh-ruh-vwah/
4. Please = S’il vous plaît /see voo play/
5. Thank you = Merci /mer-sea/
6. Excuse me & sorry = pardon /pahr-doah/
7. You’re Welcome = De rein /duh-rhee-uh/
8. Ma’am = Madame /mah-dahm/
9. Sir = Monsieur /mis-eeyuh/
10. Yes = Oui /we/
11. No = Non /no/
• Stay close to the river for optimum use of the city – This will help you in many ways you can thank me later.
• Wake up early – Wake up at 6 am If you want to avoid the crowd and want to get some incredible photo opportunities, then get up before everyone.
• Dress nicely – It is very important to wear a very nice dress when you go to the city, which is famous for its fashion sense and you are on holiday and must when you going for honeymoon
•August Holiday – Everything goes off in August, everyone leaves for the holiday month, and things are closed in a week.
• Use Google Maps – Technology is always a great option when you are in a new place. This will help you a lot. Google Maps will help you find out how to go from one place to another while searching for a city. You can use the app to determine the distance between two locations and you can also get transit directions
• Don’t be in Hurry – You are here to enjoy the most romantic city in the world feel it.
• Dinner on cruise – It’s a really unique way to experience the city. Cruises usually last anywhere from 90 minutes to two to half an hour, depending on which one you choose. Prices start at around $ 80.
• Visit Off-Season – To avoid crowds and save money, plan your visit for the spring or fall.
• Breads & Pastry are Special – Paris is known for making incredible bread.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN PARIS:
1. Photo of Tour de Eiffel. The Trocadero (a large platform where you can see the Eiffel Tower) is the best place to photograph the full Eiffel Tower that embraces your lover and a passer-by shows you a picture of a kiss in Trocadero. I do not recommend There is nothing that you can see from the Eiffel Tower that you cannot see from Montmartre, Paris’s best scenes are actually the Eiffel Tower trocadero
• Visit the Eiffel Tower – Make a reservation to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The scene from the upper deck is unbelievable and gives you the whole city view. If this is your first time in Paris, then it is absolutely worth it. If you can, then I advise to make my reservation around Sunset.
2. Explore Montmartre. Montmart is an artists’ village with a great history and Parisian cafe culture. Sacre Coeur sits on top of Montmartre and is worth a visit to the area alone. The view of Paris with the hill is spectacular.
3. Eat in a Michelin Star restaurant. For some of the world’s finest Mike Star Restaurants, France is the world-name of the dishes of Haute. If you choose a budget for something in the Mike Guide
Some Restaurant Tips –
• Tipping – Tipping is normal if you like service you can pay tip its not necessity.
• Ask for tap water – Always ask for tap water instead of packaged water. French water is completely safe to drink.
• French Restaurants Will take time to deliver order – So enjoy it don’t get angry
• You need to ask for bill – when you complete your meal Simply say, l’addition s’il vous plaît /lah dee-see-onh see voo play/ and the bill will be brought to your table.
4. Shopping on the Champs-Élysées, – There is a boulevard in the 8th acre of Paris, which is 1.9 kilometers of a pure retail paradise. Luxury brands made in France are usually better priced than other countries.
5. Photo op at the Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile (Trumphal Arc of the Star), it is one of Paris’s most famous monuments. This place is located on the western edge of the Champs-Elysées in the center of Charles de Gaulitz. Arch honors those who fought and killed for the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars – interesting fact: this was the largest arch memorial until North Korea completed the Arc of Triumph in Pyongyang in 1982, Created on Arc de Triomphe.
6. Visit the Louvre, The world’s largest museum in Paris. The Louvre 1 is on the right side of the scene in the arrondissement. The house of Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo to spend half an hour looking at these things, even if you are not fond of art but great historical pieces are worth seeing in person, and the Laura Pyramid is a great photo op.
7. Explore Le Marais In 3 and 4- it is the epicenter of calm with the city’s hip boutiques, designer hotels, and art galleries; Centro of gay community in Paris You can easily spend your entire trip in this neighborhood in Paris, which has gone from shabby to chic and has some best bistro in Paris.
8. Feel regal and take in Versailles, the most famous Palace of France, 20 km (12 miles) is the most famous castle outside of Paris; Versailles was a country village; Today, however, it is a rich suburb of Paris, which is about 20 kilometers (12 miles) in the south west of the French capital.
9. Musée d’Orsay – Located under the roof of one of the old old Bux-Arts railway stations in Paris, recently, the largest in the world of Impressionist Masterpieces, such as Cézanne, Monet, Manet, Van Gogh, Dagas, Dagas, in the remodeled gallery of Musée d’Aires. The collection is. Gouguin, and many others. It is very easy to spend one day here – with an excellent restaurant for two excellent cafes and train stations.
10. Take a boat down the River Seine – There is nothing like seeing on the scene from the boat. Take a breathtaking 2 to 4-hour boat ride on the beautiful bridge of Paris with the city’s most famous sights. Bacchou Mauch offers everything from a gourmet meal with champagne, if you are not interested in food, then for 15 € you can choose wherever you like and whenever you like. Stops include Musée de
Ore, Louvre, Eiffel Tour, Champs Elysées and Saint-Germain-des-Prés.